: 16 2011
Approved by the resolution
of Akimat of Zhezkazgan city
"___" _____________ 2010.
REGULATION OF STATE INSTITUTION
"Akim’s apparatus of Talap village"
1 . General provisions.
1.1. State structure is State Institution “Akim’s apparatus of Talap village”, the "establishment" called further authorized on performance of functions of state administration and control, created in an order established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1.2. Full name of state structure: State institution "Akim’s apparatus of Talap village".
1.3. Establishment carries out the activity according to the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, akimat of Zhezkazgan city, other regulations and also the Provision on establishment.
1.4. Establishment is the legal entity. It has the press and stamps with the name in a state language, forms of the established sample and also according to the account legislation in banks. Establishment enters in civil – legal relations from own name. Establishment has the right to act as the party civil – legal relations on behalf of the state.
1.5. Establishment concerning the competence of the order established by the legislation issues acts which have binding force in the respective territory.
1.6. The structure and limit regular number of establishment are approved by akimat of Zhezkazgan city.
1.7. Establishment location: Republic of Kazakhstan, Karaganda area, 100600, Talap village, Microdistrict 3.
1.8. Establishment treats local government structure and its activity extends in the Talap village territory.
1.9. The founder of establishment is the state represented by akimat of Zhezkazgan city.
1.10. Financing of activity of establishment is carried out only from the state budget.
Establishment is forbidden to enter the contractual relations with subjects of business regarding performance of the duties which are functions of these structures.
If the right to carry out activity bringing in incomes is provided to establishment by acts, income gained from such activity goes to the income of the state budget.
2. Functions, main objectives and rights of Establishment.
2.1. Establishment carries out functions of informational – analytical,organizationally - legal and material – technical ensuring activity of Akim of the village.
2.2 . The main objectives of establishment are:
1) carrying out the main directions of internhal and foreign policy of the President, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan in combination with interests and requirements of development of Talap village;
2) development of plans, economic and social programs of development of the village, local budget and ensuring of execution;
3) management of municipal property of the village;
4) implementation of management by social and economic processes: development and realization of the market relations, policy development in the field of employment of the population, migratory processes, social insurance;
5) ensuring execution and control of performance of laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of akimat of Zhezkazgan city, taking measures to elimination of the revealed violations, the reasons and conditions of non-execution;
6) informational – analytical, legal, organizational and material – technical providing meetings, visits and other events held by Akim of the village;
7) documentary ensuring activity of Akim of the village, consideration of office documents, letters and statements, the organization of a reception of citizens, the document flow analysis, ensuring functioning of office-work, work with confidential documentation;
8) organizational and informational support of actions with Akim\'s participation of the village in mass media, the interaction organization with them, an explanation carried out by the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of internal and foreign policy, an economic and social status in the village, a solution of questions;
9) storage of decisions and orders of village’s Akim.
10) the tasks determined by acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan and a task defined by acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan about veterinary science
2.3 . The rights necessary for realization of the main objectives and functions of state structure, according to acts, acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan other regulations of the Republic of Kazakhstan are established by the rights of establishment.
3. Establishment property.
3.1. Establishment has the isolated property on the right of operational management. The property of establishment is formed at the expense of the property transferred to it by the state and consists of fixed assets and current assets and also other property which cost is reflected in balance of establishment.
3.2. The property assigned to establishment belongs to municipal property.
3.3. Establishment hasn’t right to alienate independently or otherwise to dispose of the property fixed to it.
4 . Organization of activity of Establishment.
4.1 . Akim of Talap village heads the establishment appointed to a position and dismissed by Akim of Zhezkazgan city.
4.2 . Akim\'s competence of the Talap village is defined according to the law about "Local state administration in the Republic of Kazakhstan". Akim of Talap village has the deputy appointed to a position and dismissed in an order established by the legislation.
4.3 . Akim of Talap village organizes and directs with work of establishment and bears personal responsibility for performance of the tasks assigned to establishment and implementation by function. He bears personal responsibility on counteraction of corruption offenses of reporting persons according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About fight against corruption"
4.4 . For this purpose Akim of Talap village:
1) defines duties and powers of the deputy and structural divisions of establishment;
2) according to the legislation (in some cases and the nomenclature of positions approved by higher establishment) appoints to positions and dismisses employees of institution;
3) in the order established by the legislation imposes disciplinary punishments on the staff of institution;
4) signs establishment acts;
5) approves regulations about structural divisions of establishment;
6) represents establishment in state structures, other organizations;
7) carries out other powers according to the legislation.
4.5 . If according to the legislation to have the board is provided, it is created as is advisory structure.
5. Reorganization and liquidation of Institution.
5.1. Reorganization and liquidation of state structure is carried out according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6 . Order of modification and additions in provision
6.1 . Modification and additions of provision are carried out according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan by akimat of Zhezkazgan city.